Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Symphonies, Nose Pain, & April Fools

So today the state symphony or whatever came to our school and seeing as I'm a music student I got to go. And hey, I'll do anything to get out of math. So anyways I went and sat in to very back by my friends, about half of the men's choir and two spastic twins. Oh, and my choir teacher. Of course, when you're in a group of people with like nine freshman boys and only like, three girls, things get pretty rowdy. So here we were at the back of the auditorium, the boys were passing around snacks, me and my two friends sitting next to me were wildly pretending to conduct the music and swaying and my choir teacher was glaring at us. At one point he even told the quietest of us all that he was too loud, but that was probably our fault considering we were teasing him like crazy. But, anyways the Symphony was beautiful, the conductor had a cool accent, and it was a pretty fun time.

Besides the symphony the rest of my day was full of testing and being hit in the nose. Of course the hits to the nose were both on accident. The first time form Charles, who by the way has a great name, when I was trying to get my book out of his backpack (I'm lending it to him and he's taking to long to read it) but he spun around so quick his hand came in direct contact with my nose, and trust me, it hurt like heck. But he's spent the entire day apologizing so I guess I'll forgive him, eventually. The second time though hurt a lot more, my little eight month old brother decided to head butt me right in the nose and it still kills. Honestly I've got the worst head ache.

And of course I have to touch the topic of April Fool's, which by the way was yesterday. In my photography class my teacher told us a scary story in the dark room which ended with me getting jump started and screamed at at the same time, at least I got to make a nice visit to my close friend the floor. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I was so scared I fell to the ground. But at least everyone else got a kick out of it. Oh, and Clara played the best prank ever on her mom, thanks to the help of my awesome science teacher! And today we tried to play a prank on my choir teacher by being completely silent all class period except for singing but apparently ladies choir is not capable of that at all. But we did throw him off when we decided to not sing the song when he started it, you should have seen him when he started singing it with us like he always does and ended up with a solo XD. It was great. But yeah, that was my day (or two days?) what has your week been like? Leave your responses in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment