Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Get to Know Me Tag

Hi everyone! I saw that Audrey did this and since I'm super bored and she tagged everyone I figured I'd do it as well!



Vital Stats:
Name: Cassidy Rea Fitz
Nicknames: Cassi
Birthday: May 11th
Place of Birth: Pennsylvania
Star Sign: Taurus
Occupation: I own a small little shop on Etsy called The Pixie Shop.

Appearance:
Hair color: Super dark brown
Hair length: Long
Eye color: Brown, but in the right light they look red.
Best feature: I really adore my eyebrows.
Braces: Nope!
Piercings: Yes.
Tattoos: No way Jose.
Righty of Lefty: Righty


Firsts:
Best friend: Leon and Brooke (Kindergarden)
Award: 1st Grade Art Student of the Year
Sport: Lacrosse
Real Holiday: Halloween
Concert: Elton John

Favorites
Movie: The Way, Way Back, Struck by Lightning, and Pretty in Pink.
TV Show: Glee and Sherlock
Color: Green (any shade)
Song: At the moment I'd have to say I really like the Glee version of Smooth Criminal.
Restaurant: The Cheesecake Factory
Store: Topshop, ASOS, and Urban Outfitters.
Book: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Magazine: ELLE
Shoes: Converse and Jelly Shoes.

Currently...
Feeling:
Pretty darn good.
Single or Taken: Single
Eating: nope.
Listening to: I Want You Back (Glee cast version) and The Flash Trailer.
Thinking about: Nothing really #airhead
Watching: The Flash - Extended Trailer
Wearing: Pink shorts and a very large red Canada sweatshirt.

Future:
Want Children: 5 of them. Yes.
Want to be married: Yes.
Careers in mind: English Teacher, Drama Teacher, Director, Actress. (that escalated quickly)
Where do you want to live: Los Angeles

Do you believe in:
God: Yes
Miracles: Mhm.
Love at first sight: Maybe.
Ghosts: Kind of.
Aliens: Maybe...
Soul Mates: No
Heaven: Yes
Hell: Yes
Kissing on the first date: Nope.
Yourself: Of course I do.



I Tag Clara because she really needs to hop back on this blogging train.

No comments:

Post a Comment