Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

My First Ever Blog Post

Oh goodness, you have no idea how terrified I am to do this. No, really I think I'm shaking a little. But can you blame me? I'm about to put my innermost personal thoughts on the internet (okay, maybe not my most personal thoughts, but you get the gist of it). And to make it worse I'm not the very best at this whole grammar thing, so your going to have to work with me here. Anyway I'm going to try to update often, but I've got a serious case of procrastination so with me luck on that :). Wow, I sound incredibly boring in this don't I? I promise I'll try to post more juicy things later on (coming from the girl with next to no social life). But anyway I guess that's it for this post, see ya I guess?

<3/Cassidy

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on starting your blog Cassi! I can already tell that your site will be phenomenal! #nerdalert #gigantovocab #seeyouonmonday

    ReplyDelete