Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Doctor Who and an Abundance of Socks

So today I find myself spending the majority of this beautiful windy day laying around listening to the wonderful music of the 80's and eating Mini Wheats out of the box, wilts my parents and little brother are off at IKEA looking for a chair suitable enough for my desk, which they had bought without even thinking I'd need something to sit at wilts at it. But besides that today isn't all that bad, I mean I've got the entire house to myself for sock slides and pigging out by the fireplace while catching up on a little Doctor Who, it's almost perfect, besides the fact that I'm not aloud to use the stove (apparently I'm not responsible enough for that yet) and our fridge is practically empty since we haven't been to Costco in about a month. And to make it worse we ran out of Oreos, so in other words I won't be pigging out that much, which pretty much ruins my plans for the day. But whatever, I've still got Matt Smith and slippery floors (as well as an abundance of socks), so maybe today won't be that boring, maybe I'll even socialize a little (ha, that's funny). But ya, theres a little update on my day so far, just in case you were wondering or anything.


<3/Cassi




No comments:

Post a Comment