Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

TMI TAG, yo!

Thanks a bunch to Audrey & Clara for tagging me in this! You guys make me feel so special! Seriously though,
Well anyways lets get started shall we?


1: What are you wearing? A super cozy green sweatshirt and super flowy high waisted wide leg pants 
2: Ever been in love? Does food count?  
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? HA, you think I've actually been in a relationship.  
4: How tall are you? 5'2" (yah, I know I'm pretty tall aren't I?)
5: How much do you weigh? Like 120-130ish I think
6: Any tattoos? I'm afraid I've got a deathly fear of needles so I don't think that will be happening anytime soon.  
7: Any piercings? yup, but just the boring ear kind you get when you're a baby.  
8: OTP? At the moment, I'm going to have to go with Alfie Deyes and Zoe Sugg, but come back to me on that one in a couple days and it'll probably change.  
9: Favorite show? Pretty Little Liars, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Dance Moms, Modern Family and Kim of Queens.  
10: Favorite bands? Led Zeppelin, ABBA, Empire of the Sun, Marina and the Diamonds, Panic! At the Disco, etc...  
11: Something you miss? My grandparents  
12: Favorite song? Bare with me here, this list may get rather long... Audacity of Huge- Simian Mobile Disco
All of My Love- Led Zeppelin
Paradox- Pirates of Penzance
Bohemian Rhapsody- Queen
Take a Chance on Me- ABBA
How to be a Heartbreaker- Marina and the Diamonds
and, of course,
Wannabe- Spice Girls

13: How old are you? 14, but I'll be 15 in just 2 months! WOOT WOOT!!1!
14: Zodiac sign? Taurus  
15: Quality you look for in a partner? It's all about personality and sense of humor, oh and usually being physically attractive doesn't hurt to much, either.  
16: Favorite Quote? I don't really keep track of quotes much, so I guess I can't really say I have one.  
17: Favorite actor? Robert Downey Jr.  
18: Favorite color? Green  
19: Loud music or soft? Loud music all the way, man.  
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? Mi madre.  
21: How long does it take you to shower? A little over an hour  
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 'Bout 20 minutes to 40 minutes, depends on the occasion.  
23: Ever been in a physical fight? No, but I do tend to fall on the ground often.  
24: Turn on? Oh, I don't know, I guess a nice smile is pretty nice, and a sense of humor.  
25: Turn off? Rudeness, mullets, clingyness, and if he was like super lazy or a delinquent.  
26: The reason I am blogging? My super cool friend Audrey inspired me to.  
27: Fears? Needles, clingy people, and pain.
28: Last thing that made you cry? I cry at least once a week about stupid things (yes, I know, I need to talk to a therapist) but the last time I really cried was when a friend of mine (actually one of the first friends I made when I moved here) died a while ago.  
29: Last time you said you loved someone? Like 15 minutes ago.  
30: Meaning behind your blogging name? Ok, so I just Googled this and apparently it means Clever (Cassidy) and Flowing (Rea) so yeah, I guess I'm clever and flowing or something like that, but besides that I'm pretty sure my mom chose this name while I was in the womb.  31: Last book you read? Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen  
32: The book you’re currently reading? The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Author Conan Doyle
33: Last show you watched? I'm pretty sure it was Kim of Queens or Modern Family
34: Last person you talked to? Clara and my mom  
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? I'm pretty sure it was my dad.
36: Favorite food? Anything my grandma makes  
37: Place you want to visit? Verona, Italy  
38: Last place you were? The Library  
39: Do you have a crush? Absolutely  
40: Last time you kissed someone? Do kisses on the cheek count?  
41: Last time you were insulted? I don't quite remember I haven't spoken to Charles much today.  
42: Favorite flavor of sweet? Strawberry and Vanilla  
43: What instruments do you play? I guess I sing a little...?  
44: Favorite piece of jewelry? I can't be trusted with jewelry.  
45: Last sport you played? Lacrosse and Tennis back in the day.
46: Last song you sang? Orinoco Flow by Enya or Fire and Rain by James Taylor, I'm not quite sure but I'm sure my choir teacher can tell you!
47: Favorite chat up line? "Be unique and different. Say yes."  
48: Have you ever used it? I'm about to.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? I hung out with Clara last Tuesday, but that's about as far as my social calender goes.
50: Who should answer these questions next?
 The oh, so amazing Jane of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment