Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Spring Cleaning

So it's technically officially Spring, so I thought I'd do a little spring cleaning *insertselfhighfive* aaanddd I thought I'd share, with all of you, what I did! So lets get started shall we?

So I started with my desk, which is by far the most cluttered area of my room.

Pretty neat, huh?

When I was cleaning this desk I found A LOT of random miscellaneous things in the drawers and cabinets of it, which is why there are nail polish bottles and perfume on top of there, but it looks pretty and makes me seem more feminine so I'm all for it! Also I added those sticky notes which are full of some of my favorite quotes and some reminders and such, which is super helpful when I'm trying to remember something or need a little inspiration. Oh, oh, oh! And I have this cool card hanging up that my friend from Japan had handed out to everyone in our class. 
(On a side note I'm texting my friend and I asked him what plant he would want to be if he had a choice and he answered with Saturn, I'm practically on the floor laughing right now XD)


The next thing I did was (finally) clean and organize my closet, and even though I'm sure it won't last I'm quite proud. :)
Yes, I color coordinated.
As you can see I had a lot of time on my hands while doing this. In fact this isn't even half of my wardrobe so I still have a lot more to go. By then more then half of it will be black and white. Also, I have special places for my pants, all the white ones go together, all the denim ones go together, all the colored/patterned ones go together and all my shorts go in the corner (hence, why you can't see them). But my shoes are in no particular order. On the other side is just my scarves, bags and Pajamas, that's why I'm not really showing you any of that.

Anywho, that's what I did this past weekend, well that and have a super fun s'mores get together with some friends but that's an entirely different story.

--Cassi



No comments:

Post a Comment