Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

Wattpad Obsessed, Socially Awkward, Female.

How can you tell when someone has no life? They post over 4 times in one day!

Honestly I don't quite know how I do it, it's almost as as if I ignore everything with a heartbeat that then when I get home it's like WHAM! I'm Cassi and I'm here to ruin your life, yo! But in all honesty it's usually more like
(yes, I did just write out that entire sentence for an excuse to use this David Tennant GIF, an no I don't care if it actually makes and sense)

 Seriously though, I'm so antisocial and awkward in the real world its not even funny, no seriously my mom is constantly worried that I'm some sort of social potato that I'm surprised she hasn't sent me to some weird socialization camp or something. I mean I do have friends, lots really, but ask me to partner up with someone in a class none of them are in and I'll probably freeze up on the spot. This is probably one of the many reasons I'm forever alone, because lets face it, life isn't some Wattpad teen fiction novel, the socially awkward girl will never get the super hot bad boy, not that I want a bad boy, really I much rather have a nerdy nice boy, now those boys are keepers. And as I write this I notice that I'm being a bit of a hypocrite, because if you were to scroll down my Wattpad library you'd see a very large amount of bad boy books but not one about nice nerdy boys, except maybe Skittles and Science but he's just as antisocial as I am so maybe we wouldn't be the best match. That and he tends to go for bubbly red heads so that might ruin my chances as well. Oh, well I guess I'll just keep praying at every chance I get, 'cause you know what they say, the more you pray the hotter the husband.


<3/ Cassi

No comments:

Post a Comment